Saturday, July 18, 2009

Let the Light Shine In!

We have been super busy the last two weeks moving things around, changing things and re-inventing our look at the store. I realized last month when I looked around, that I wanted to fall in love with my own store. I wanted to walk in and just be taken away for a moment from the crazy outside world and enjoy every moment I was there. Hoping to share that with our customers, we all sound pitched some fun ideas and that's where it all began. There are many stores and boutiques out there, some are decorated lavish and are simply stunning, but have no deep personality. There are other stores that are thrown together and have a staff that is dry and drab. Whatever the case, I want our customers to know that they are appreciated and welcome the minute they walk through our doors and feel a spark! I am already convinced that I surround myself with fabulous people, so why not surround the store with fabulous things!

More to come, in the mean time...stop in and see us!

No comments: