Thursday, October 08, 2009

Christmas Dresses - EEK!



We just love all the wonderful options that we have this year for our Christmas Dresses and even better, we were able to offer better prices! The better price seems to be the kick since we have sold several Christmas Dresses this week, a record for the first week in October. Next week MORE Girls Christmas Dresses and our fun Christmas clothing should arrive and we are busy like worker bees rearranging the store to create a space for them.


I personally have even selected my daughters Christmas Dresses, style 1809 and they just arrived to the store. I loved the ones I selected since we are in Florida and it can get hot during the holidays, the jacket is removable! Then to dress it back up, they can simply put back on the velvet jacket. The dress itself is made of a lightweight taffeta, so just add their black patent shoes and they are all set. The dress comes in a dark blue, a romance burgundy and black. Having it come in all three colors is awesome since both my girls and my niece could match once again for holiday pictures!

No comments: